NR and NAD+

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Pekelo, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I can't tell any difference whatsoever.

#11     Jan 10, 2019
  2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I bought three bottles of it and I will continue to take it until it's gone. So I'm not giving up on it anytime soon.

#12     Jan 11, 2019
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

That is a bit disappointing but it is possible:

1. It takes longer to notice the effect. Also you have to watch if it is fat soluble, empty stomach etc. I am pretty bad at this.
    2. Your body could be already in such an optimal state, that a 5-10% increase is hard to notice.
    3. Combination of the above 2...

#13     Jan 11, 2019
  4. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I would say that #2 is probably the most accurate. I don't really have a lot of ailments to begin with and I don't take any medications so I was feeling pretty good for the most part before I even started it.

#14     Jan 11, 2019
  5. destriero

destriero

You should stop now, get a telo-test as a baseline, then take a 90-day supply before getting another test kit.

#15     Jan 11, 2019
  6. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Where do I get the telo test from?

#16     Jan 11, 2019
  7. destriero

destriero

teloyears.com or spectracell.com

#17     Jan 11, 2019
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

Here is an interesting info I have found among Youtube comments, of all places:

"NAD levels can be raised naturally through caloric restriction and/or periods of intense exercise. Either of these separately or in combination create periods of negative energy balance within the body which raises NAD levels."

If this is true and we know that Baron does both, it is possible in his case the NAD levels were already pretty high so the supplement had very little to work with, so to say... Finding more info on using it by different life styles people would be interesting...

Theory of aging at 5 mins:

#18     Jan 11, 2019
    Sprout and Baron like this.
  9. Baron

Baron ET Founder

That's actually a good theory. I never thought about it like that until now. Good thinking. :thumbsup:

#19     Jan 12, 2019
  10. Pekelo

Pekelo

Side effects could be, you forget to put your shirt on:

Best quote:"It does something to your brain, I don't know how to say it."

#20     Jan 15, 2019