NQ vs QQQ vs COMP

Discussion in 'Trading' started by roger2, Sep 1, 2001.

1. tymjr

tymjr

Roger2 “I have less than a year of trading experience. Does this make me less worthy as a person than someone who has more experience, whether it is a month, a year, or a decade?”

Absolutely not. Your worth as a person has nothing to do with your experience, talent, or performance as a trader.

I would like to publicly apologize to you for my lack of foresight regarding the manner in which my remark could have affected you or anyone else. Had I been monitoring the board today, your grievances would have immediately been dealt with. I beg your forgiveness, as it was not my intention to diminish anyone. I was only trying to convey a casual and jocular tone during my original apology to tntneo.

If you look over all my previous posts, I have never used the word “newbie” or “kiddie” to refer to newer traders. I say this not to dismiss or excuse the potential insult you may have felt, but simply to assure you that I hold new traders, as well as seasoned vets, in the highest respect.

Again, I am sorry. Please forgive me.

Tntneo and Mavrick99, thank you both for your comments and help in resolving this issue.

#31     Sep 3, 2001
  2. roger2

roger2

tymjr,

No need for you to apologize. It was my mistake. I misinterpreted a comment in your post and responded with a long post in which I attempted to expound upon a subtle point.

Even though I now realize that it was not necessary for me to respond, I do wish that you had seen my original post. Please do not draw any conclusions based upon the wording contained in Mavrick99's post. The quote in that post has been edited and is out of context, and the inferences drawn clearly indicate that my original point was also misinterpreted. (in a big way)

Maybe there is an outbreak of PTS (Post TradeRX Syndrome) going around. I, like several others, had an online altercation with him and I still feel a little on edge. I have noticed in other threads that there is a bit of a confrontational attitude being manifested.

Elite Trader is an exceptional resource for all traders, and I am grateful to everyone who makes this board possible.

tymjr, keep up the great posts and good luck with all your fills...

#32     Sep 3, 2001