NQ Trading.... DONE for the DAY!!

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by John9999, Feb 6, 2018.

1. RRY16

RRY16

Best turn off your computer and go for. 6 hr hike. Or else.....

#11     Feb 6, 2018
  2. qxr1011

qxr1011

congrats with the profits

but i think one should never run away from the market, unless one has no intention to return :)

#12     Feb 6, 2018
    SunTrader, Xela and speedo like this.
  3. John9999

John9999

HMM let's do some scorekeeping... my haters all have 1000's of posts... maybe you guys spend more time on trading and learning and less on telling everyone on this forum how they should act.....

#13     Feb 6, 2018
  4. Xela

Xela

I've struggled, in two other threads, to help you, by explaining (in once case at some length and in some detail, even providing a list of examples) some fundamental things you've asked about; but you've made it pretty clear, really, that you welcome only responses that suit your existing preconceptions (however misguided). My overall impression, therefore, is of someone who asks for help, but actually wants to "be right", rather than to "learn something".

You're badly placed to make comments like the one above, John.

Speedo - among others - was trying to help you (and in the process actually making one of the same basic points that I've already tried unsuccessfully to make, in two other threads in which you'd asked).

For myself, I give in, now. [​IMG]

#14     Feb 6, 2018
    777, VPhantom, niko79542 and 4 others like this.
  5. Ditch

Ditch

Why not post a blotter?

#15     Feb 6, 2018
  6. speedo

speedo

Yes Zela, I deleted my post. It's of no help if one doesn't care to listen :confused:

#16     Feb 6, 2018
    VPhantom, lcranston and Xela like this.
  7. NeoTrader

NeoTrader

Tomorrow is just an extension of today... You didn't lose yesterday because you "held too long"... You lost because you didn't know what you were doing... The same goes for today's profit... By leaving early, you simply postponed your loss...But it will come, sooner or later, for the same reason...
    Luck is something that everyone experiences from time to time, even in several events in a row, but the problem is that when luck runs out, all the profit simply goes away...

#17     Feb 6, 2018
  8. trader99

trader99

Talk about running out of luck and all the profit simply goes away. See link below:

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/x...rs-of-work-and-other-peoples-money-2018-02-06

Ouch! Playing with fire...

#18     Feb 6, 2018
  9. NeoTrader

NeoTrader

#19     Feb 6, 2018
  10. trader99

trader99

I totally agreed. I've been there a few times. I didn't lose $4M because I didn't have $4M to start. I've blown smaller accounts a few times.

Now, I'm better but still a long way to go. It's a great learning journey.

#20     Feb 6, 2018