NQ Traders

Discussion in 'Trading' started by El Cazador, Oct 26, 2001.

1. Who's trading the NQs? Would you mind sharing some of your strategies and/or setups? Do you subscribe to any of the services out there for future traders? What advice do you have for someone who would like to start trading just the NQs? Thanks

~EC

2. I would suggest trading the Q's first. There is much less risk. They move in sync with NQ. If you can't make money trading the Q's I do not like your chances with the mini's. I don't know your situation but I think it is a big mistake to trade mini's because your under the $25k rule. If your undercapitalized for stocks then your way undercapitalized for futures. I'm sure there are a few out there doing ok trading mini's on a small account but I'd be willing to bet there are many, many more losing their assets.:(

3. Nicodemus, the QQQ moves so little. If you can only take 3 trades a week how would you ever get anywhere with the QQQ? I don't think there is a limit on the number of trades on the NQ. And from what I've read it's easier to get a good fill on the minis than it is on the QQQ. And most of all I would be buying the QQQ off the moves of the NQ so why not trade the NQ?

I was just hoping there were other NQ traders out here to question. Thanks

~EC

4. Read the Futures section of this website.

voodoo

5. Thank you so much! Everthing I want in the same place. Imagine that!

~EC