NQ 13800

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by CopperOverGold, May 24, 2021.

1. CopperOverGold, what doji are you looking at? Mind linking me to it? Would love to look and learn!

#31     Jun 8, 2021
  2. Vtechno

Vtechno

He's looking at the daily

upload_2021-6-8_15-44-39.png

#32     Jun 8, 2021
  3. Thanks Vtechno. So, what does that short red doji (I'm assuming that is the one copperovergold was talking about) purportedly show? Prices started moving higher in the two dojis before it, tried to move further higher, but failed, and ended a bit down, showing a failed move higher and a likely turn downwards?

Thanks!

#33     Jun 8, 2021
  4. Vtechno

Vtechno

Here is a detailed explanation of doji's: https://www.dailyfx.com/education/candlestick-patterns/doji-candle.html

They can reveal reversals/tops/bottoms but in my opinion this doji represents indecisiveness. We will know what it represents when the price breaks above it below it. Candle patterns work in congruence with other signals.

#34     Jun 8, 2021
  5. Vtechno

Vtechno

@Saltynuts I suppose I can be naive and try to look at people's best intentions, but you got me. You were just trying to paint CopperOverGold into a corner over his OP call.

#35     Jun 8, 2021
  6. LOL Vtechno, why would you say that? No, I was seriously just trying to understand, trying to learn. But NQ futures look mostly flat in the overnight, no? Where was his bad call in any event? I thought he was trying to say based on the doji and what not the Naz was going to tank tomorrow, but we still don't know the results, no?

#36     Jun 8, 2021
  7. @Saltynuts - what do those wicks mean to you?

#37     Jun 9, 2021
  8. Vtechno

Vtechno

Today we got a gravestone doji.

upload_2021-6-9_15-51-5.png

#38     Jun 9, 2021
    CopperOverGold likes this.

9. COG, I have no clue, I guessed in my thread above:

"Thanks Vtechno. So, what does that short red doji (I'm assuming that is the one copperovergold was talking about) purportedly show? Prices started moving higher in the two dojis before it, tried to move further higher, but failed, and ended a bit down, showing a failed move higher and a likely turn downwards?"

#39     Jun 9, 2021
  10. Shoot, can't see those Vtechno, maybe my work is stopping it.

#40     Jun 9, 2021