NPR Busted!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

<script src="http://player.ooyala.com/player.js?deepLinkEmbedCode=lscDViMjrMJTP6I9yYnePl58S3prDAtV&height=480&embedCode=lscDViMjrMJTP6I9yYnePl58S3prDAtV&width=640"></script>

2. Hello

Hello

Unbelievable. The guy basically epitomises the kind of arrogant liberal shithead that is ruining America. He tries to take the high road for firing Juan williams, and basically says that they cant compromise their journalistic integrity, and then he goes on to throw conservatives under the bus, and He compares the christians in the tea party to the muslim whackos in the middle east too.....

Time to cut their funding immediately.

3. OFF WITH THEIR HEADS. Baptists are christians right, in the same way that steelhead are trout. They're the Teapartiers at the table who are the only ones who don't know they're the Teapartiers.

4. Hello

Hello

Let me know when the baptists start blowing up buildings all over the world, and stoning people to death in the streets....

5. They're a riot at funerals.

6. Hello

Hello

lol that was actually pretty funny.

7. pspr

pspr

I somewhat agree with Schiller that if a journalist starts reporting personal opinions he/she begins to lose their objectivity to report unbiased news and loses credibility. But, Schiller is very naive. He appears to have a very narrow knowledge of world reality and his obsession with objectivity leaves him with a misguided Utopian attitude. I also feel he is ingenuous about Republicans and the Tea Party in general and is falling in line with liberal lies which he probably believes are true.

At any rate, NPR should not be receiving taxpayer funding. They will probably lose much of their corporate funding when that happens since they will no longer be able to hide behind the veil of taxpayer support.

8. That's the bottom line.

9. pspr

pspr