NPR advocates censorship with this act

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Oct 21, 2010.

1. I think you boys may be mistaking this site for some kind of alternative eHarmony. But now that you've found each other, why bother with the middleman, eh?

#31     Oct 21, 2010
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

does anyone have a spare snare drum? we need that "ba-dum bum" sound every time captain stand up pulls out another stinker.

#32     Oct 21, 2010
  3. Whatever you say Gayfly :p

#33     Oct 21, 2010
  4. Not sure if this has been mentioned but if jaun was
    not a regular on fox, does he still get fired??

#34     Oct 21, 2010
  5. Juan doesn't get fired if George Soros’s NPR cash infusion didn't take place earlier in the week.

And lets not forget CAIR.

#35     Oct 21, 2010
  6. Let's say Juan was talking about being a black man traveling through the south. He say's "I get worried. I get nervous.", but in a context of talking about driving through Mississippi and two white cops pull him over. Would he have been fired for that? We all know the answer. Further, he would be speaking truth. As a black man traveling through Mississippi he'd have good reason to get worried and nervous. He speaks this same common sense truth about seeing muslims board a plane, and he's gone. One truth has the approval of the radical left, and the other does not. A perfect illustration of the double standard, politically correct hypocrisy of the radical left.
    What's should frighten everyone is that NPR is publicly funded. All donations should be stopped immediately.

#36     Oct 21, 2010
  7. For the record, I too have gotten a little nervous when I see "muslim looking" people
    boarding.

I hear you Juan, a lot of us feel the same way I'm sure.

#37     Oct 21, 2010
  8. NPR has lost quite a lot of credibility.

#38     Oct 21, 2010
  9. pspr

pspr

They should be honest in their name and change it to LPR (Liberal Public Radio). Maybe Soros can fund them instead of them taking public money.

#39     Oct 21, 2010
  10. Juan just signed a $2million dollar contract with FOX.

Now we sit back and watch as Juan gets attacked some more...

#40     Oct 21, 2010