NPR advocates censorship with this act

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

speaking of morons, one just arrived.

juan has said many, many more opinionated things on the factor in the past, often against the right and in support of obama. nothing happened to him then. why now?

#11     Oct 21, 2010
  2. #12     Oct 21, 2010
  3. Speaking about yourself in the third person is cause for concern. Seek help.

I don't watch the factor, so I cannot comment. However, I do know from this thread alone that you lack basic objectivity. Therefore, any observation on your part is immediately and correctly suspect. Perhaps Williams was giving an assessment of facts in the exchanges to which you refer: analysis and interpretation. Such opinions are of a different order than the one he expressed which got him in trouble. If you cannot discern the difference then perhaps you are not yet ready for adulthood. These things take time. More so for some than others.

#13     Oct 21, 2010
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Seemed like a good idea at the time.

I see why you so passionately defend them.

That's a little too much information there thunderpussy.

#14     Oct 21, 2010
  5. I think Lucrum demonstrates true self-sufficiency in his ability to carry on an exchange entirely by himself. Most impressive.

#15     Oct 21, 2010
  6. Here ya go, Fister In Chief:

NPR: Where “Teabag” Videos Are Defended But Blaming 9-11 on Muslims Will Get You Fired
    Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, October 21, 2010, 6:22 AM

National Public Radio used taxpayer dollars to bash teabaggers on their website–

“Learn to Speak Teabag”

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QCqQRflUWd4&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QCqQRflUWd4&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

After a controversy erupted over this nasty liberal cartoon last year NPR posted a response on their website. NPR executives said they would not apologize for the cartoon by Mark Fiore, nor would they remove it from the NPR site. NPR did however enlarge the word “OPINION” on the page where Fiore’s cartoon appears and labeled it his “personal take” on the issue.

Byron York wrote more on the controversy at The Washington Examiner including this:
    Indeed. They didn’t see anything wrong with it because they agreed with it.

Last night NPR fired Juan Williams for admitting that he gets nervous when he sees Muslims on an airplane.
    Unbelievable.

P.J. Salvatore at Big Journalism has more evidence of blatant bigotry allowed on NPR.

#16     Oct 21, 2010
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Your haughty, holier than thou, condescending, arrogance is absolutely breathtaking Gayfly1.

How DO you do it?

#17     Oct 21, 2010
  8. Those who laud FOX forfeit all rights to feigned indignation and moral outrage. Look it up.

Further, if you cannot separate context, along with time and place, then you are not really advocating one position over another. Rather, you are either a mercenary or a drone. Which ever of the two you may be, there can be no meaningful exchanges with either mercenaries or drones.

#19     Oct 21, 2010
  9. Duck and cover. It's all you do.

#20     Oct 21, 2010