Noxa Causal Singular Spectrum Analysis

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Terrylee, Nov 8, 2008.

1. Terrylee

Terrylee

Does anyone have experience with Noxa's Causal Singular Spectrum Analysis?
    They seem to bring a fresh new approach to trading.

What do you guys think of it? Is it as good as it looks?

www.noxapredict.com

2. MGJ

MGJ

The good news is: there is no rush. You've lived your entire life up till now, without this product. You can go another 6 months or 12 months or 24 months without it. Let somebody else spend their money on it, and then spend hours and hours of their time testing it and papertrading it. Let somebody else use this software to take real trades in real markets with real money, and let them pay to see how it works out in real life. You are not in any rush. Why not wait? Wait until they beat you over the head with notarized copies of brokerage statements, showing that they took the exact set of trades the software signalled, and that they made unbelievably huge, gargantuan profits. You're not in any rush.

3. So far, I have not clicked on the link so I don't know about it. Should I ever click that link, and get a couple year's experience with the program with real money, and it makes a lot of money for me I most certainly won't tell anybody about it....

4. Terrylee

Terrylee

Well! You bring an interesting point! I have been trading for more than 10 years knowing that edges do not last; I cannot afford to wait.

5. Terrylee

Terrylee

Should I read between the lines and conclude that this thing works?