NoWorries' Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by NoWorries, Nov 8, 2005.

1. Hello everyone,

In this journal I will post my trades on a daily basis before I enter them. This helps me keeping my trading habits sound and objective.

I discourage anybody to use the information I post here for making any trading/investment decisions.

- The trades I will post do not result from paper trading, but are real-life trades on an account with an initial $2,500
    - I don't use margin
    - I don't day-trade
    - I only trade NYSE or NASDAQ stocks
    - My system is based on a combination of fundamental analysis and mechanical systems

I'm aiming for a consistent net profit (before taxes) of 2% per month and a maximum drawdown of 20% on capital.

I appreciate your feedback:)

2. magicz

magicz

very risky profit/loss ratio you got there...1/10...:(

3. rcj

rcj

NoWorries .... maybe you could tell us who you are trading with
    and what's the commish deal??

good trading to you .... rj

4. I'll buy ASR at the open tomorrow with a stop-loss of 0.6% below the open.

In reply to rcj: I'm trading with IB. Commission is $0.005/share with $1 minimum.

5. Previous position was stopped out. I'll buy ASR at the open tomorrow with same stop-loss as before.

6. Previous position was stopped out. I'll buy CTHR at the open tomorrow with a stop-loss of 0.5% below the open

7. Previous position was stopped out. I'll buy CTHR again at the close today, with a stop-loss of 1.40%

8. Last position was stopped out. I'll buy CTHR again at today's close. Stop-loss as before.