Now why is the fed cutting rates?????

Discussion in 'Trading' started by myminitrading, Oct 31, 2007.

1. I can't seem to find a reason why rate cuts are necessary. I thought they were used during market declines, and to control inflation, which by the way is starting to take root.

2. They need to avoid looking as if they are just giving wall street what it wants. No other major central bank is cutting, if anything they are poised to raise.

3. kashirin

kashirin

It's easy
    Have you seen any movies where people were sent to jail?
    If they wanted others not to touch their asses they had to do something even though it was stupid or even dangerous. Like steeleing somethin from the guards

The same with Bernanke. Goldman says - if you don't cut we will put something into yur ass. And they don't joke. Bernanke doesn't think if it's good for economy or not. He just wants to save his ass

I think everybody would cut to save his ass from Goldman

4. myminitrading conspiracy thread #28585

You ever thought about posting all your thoughtful comments in just one big conspiracy/inflation/fed/goldman sachs thread instead of 20 new threads a week?

5. kashirin

kashirin

makloda we all know you think

Why to bother and reply each time the same thing?

Create your own big thread about Bush/Bernanke/ Paulson honest people, no inflation, rate cut needed,

6. If mymini only had one big consolidated thread I'd only have to reply one time.

7. LOL

8. The Fed is there FOR YOUR GOOD!

Since it's inception it has kept the economy on an even keel with no outrageous booms or busts!

What more proof does anyone need about how necessary it is to have the Fed?

Because NO ONE profits from wild gyrations in the economy, ESPECIALLY the banks of the FED!!

#10     Oct 31, 2007