Now, where to invest?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Wallet, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Wallet

Wallet

With the fall out from the past election, both federally and state issues, I'm open to, and seeking new areas to invest.

Over the weekend I was talking to a friend of mine who owns a few acres in the mountains outside of Boulder, Co. We discussed opening a new rocky mountain high get-away spot, bed and breakfast type atmosphere....... My friend thinks an "all-inclusive" might be the ticket but I have doubts that we can afford the food bill.

2. bed and breakfast type atmosphere

----------------------

Imo, beware of buying yourself a job. Need to find a business where you don't need to be there. Who wants to wash linens and vacuum..

3. run dont walk away.

4. Wallet

Wallet

:( I guess I'm losing my touch.

A failed attempt at humor, trying to poke fun at Colorado's new legalized recreational marijuana law and the munchies....

I though the Rocky Mountain High would have given it away.

Back under my rock.

5. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, decent joke, but I didn't catch it.

6. pspr

pspr

Oh, a Cannabis Retreat. Watch out for feds dropping from the sky. :D

7. LEAPup

LEAPup

I know the area. The flatiron mountains are a sight to see! I have Family in Colorado, and love the state. Guess since the green stuff is now legal there, I might have to try it. Haven't done that since I was...well, much younger. Lol!

I've got a pic of a mj dispensary sign that shared its sign space with a pizza place. Every time I drove by there, I'd roll laughing!:D