Now We Really Bottomed !!!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stockrock1, Jun 24, 2002.

1. #31     Jun 24, 2002
  2. This Sunday I was at my nephew's violin recital and I noticed that one of the peices was entitled "Bears at Rest".

http://www.voxau.com/fib/fibro/fun/relaxin1.jpg

Seems to me like they will rest a bit, and then come out clawing again. :)

#32     Jun 24, 2002
  3. BSAM

BSAM

Fuuuuny Bung!!!:D :D :D

#33     Jun 24, 2002
  4. No, I'm not kidding. They hit the WTC because it was the largest mark of capitalism in the world. They would have hit the NYSE, but it was hard to get a plane down those narrow streets.

They are not marxists (here comes the soap box again). The goal is world domination within their own framework. Who and what is the biggest obstacle in the way ? The US and all it stands for.....freedom, capitalism and live and let live. Human life is cheap, has no meaning. The "goal" is all that counts. Same thing going on for over a thousand years. Not being a believer is being an infidel. All the peace crap that is talked about is like Japan on the day of Pearl Harbor. And so on and so forth. Yada yada yada...........

Now back to what this site is all about. Here we go again....looks like market gonna close on its lows....again.

#34     Jun 25, 2002
  5. Pound

Pound

#35     Jun 25, 2002
  6. it had nothing to do with any of that - it was lundy's bottom-calling post friday afternoon that sparked the rally. :D

#36     Jun 25, 2002
  7. 3dog

3dog

#37     Jun 25, 2002
  8. Cesko

Cesko

Thinking hard to say something clever, I am getting nothing though:mad: :mad: :confused:

#38     Jun 25, 2002
  9. I thought that was clever....

#39     Jun 25, 2002
  10. I know I've said this before, but what the hay.

It's easy to pick the bottom. Every major downturn has bottomed when the P/E ratios reach historic levels (i.e. below 20).

FYI: We're not there yet.

#40     Jun 26, 2002