Now to Kill Xbox 360 of microsoft

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by thesharpone, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Nordic

Nordic

Ok boys.. Sorry to bust your thread.

Never stood in line at BB for the Wii. But.. when the wife and couple hundred thousand others did< i bought the stock. Nov 2006 $26.50. NTDOY.pk

Tip: ask where your wife and kids where they spend all your cashola! and then do a little research and long or short the stock. Use options where applicable.

#21     Feb 26, 2008
  2. Nordic

Nordic

Great insights Hydro!

#22     Feb 26, 2008
  3. I agree that Wii has been a financial phenomenon so congrats on the trade. It is just personal preference is all. I don't give a rat's ass either way which console is ultimately the winner. I don't pretend to know the industry or play gaming industry analyst like some folks on here. I just know what I like and I have played all three consoles that's all. To each his own....

#23     Feb 26, 2008
  4. Nordic

Nordic

agreed, all I care about is who's buying the goods. Follow the sheep........:)

#24     Feb 26, 2008
  5. maxpi

maxpi

Wii is fun. I spent a half hour playing tennis on one the other day, it could work into an exercise routine really, the warm up and cool down parts... it's G rated fun and the graphics is cute really, they do slow mo replays from the other side of the net after every point with applause and sounds from the crowd..... I'm not even a gamer but I enjoyed it.

#25     Feb 26, 2008