Now this is plainly amazing

Discussion in 'Trading' started by swoop[TR], Apr 17, 2003.

1. cashonly

cashonly Bright Trading, LLC

If this were real and someone made $350 million from $800 in two weeks, whether they were an alien, time-traveler, psychic, or just plain lucky, it would have made at least one other paper than the weekly world news.

I think the guys at WWN probably sitting around quoting that old Steve Martin line "... and I get paid for doing this!", laughing all the way to the bank!

#11     Apr 17, 2003
  2. For every losing trade there is an opposite side. Thus, where I come from, what you call Futures, we simply call Pasts.

Don't use candlesticks. Useful indicators include things like historical charts. Make sure you view the charts from the days after the day you plan to trade, not before (common newbie mistake).

My father, Andrew Carlssin, had a saying, "Those who fail to learn the mistakes of the past are doomed to go back and make them all over again." And, of course, he was speaking from personal experience.

- Nigel Carlssin

#12     Apr 17, 2003
  3. cashonly

cashonly Bright Trading, LLC

If a Genie came and granted me just one wish, it would be a subscription to tomorrow's New York Times....

And in good Twilight Zone fashion, my obituary would be in the first issue!:eek:

#13     Apr 17, 2003
  4. What does this mean? :confused:

F. P.

#14     Apr 17, 2003
  5. I apologize. I was speaking from my own perspective. This methodology only applies to those traders who incorporate travel backward through time as the foundation of their strategy. Time travel carries substantial risks of loss, and is not suitable for all traders. However, for those capable of mastering its subtleties, it can be tremendously rewarding.

- Nigel

#15     Apr 17, 2003