Now the MILF nutcake wants to have war with Russia>???!!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by iceman1, Sep 11, 2008.

1. I thought that was a greater part of their platform.........

Family values, morals, goddidit etc etc etc-had nothing to do with the squillions they spent campaigning, tawdry, cheap and nasty political advertising, careers spent schmoozing the machine, defrauding the public, conning voters........

If any of these clowns thank god for their election win, (and they probably would) I'm gonna puke.

#12     Sep 11, 2008
  2. You're right. I didn't note Gibson's qualifier. Well that being said: Palin's response was TOO DOVISH! :D

#13     Sep 11, 2008
  3. I am not missing the point, which is quite clear.

She was not willing to answer a yes or no question with a yes or no.

Perhaps she got confused. Perhaps she realized that she was going to look like an idiot saying no, and a war mongering right winger if she said yes, so she tried to weasel her way out of the question.

#14     Sep 11, 2008
  4. This post was quickly deleted, Lord knows why...could it be because of the threat on someone's life ( I'll waste your ass and you know it.)

Pa(b)st Prime

New Post 09-11-08 06:23 PM

What was bigoted? Or anti-semitic? is it not YOU who objects to Sarah Palin because of her Christian beliefs? Is it not YOU who slanders Sarah Palin with reckless abandon?

So now because Pabst calls you and your ilk out I'm the one who is bigoted. Too funny. And Murray, don't even fuck around threatening me. I'll waste your ass and you know it.

#15     Sep 11, 2008
  5. cuz69

cuz69

Jesus... you must be an advocate of Bill Maher, Michael Moore(should be shot) ... his documentary of 9/11 was just atrocious...and a daily subscriber to Huffington and DailyKos.

I will thank god, as will my family, your family, and the rest of the country... because I know we will be safe...

#16     Sep 11, 2008
  6. To paraphrase the comments below:

"Hello Jesus. You are the Lord, the prince of peace.

I don't agree with Michael Moore's point of view, so he should be shot."

#17     Sep 11, 2008
  7. I just heard about this, and all I can say is 'wow.'

If Ronald Reagan were alive today, he'd be stumping for Obama. Take that to the bank.

He realized the futility of war with Russia (you can't 'win' a war where 2/3rd's of the population dies), and that began the SALT and SALT II talks (that led to treaties), and he backed off on putting pressure on the Soviet Union directly.

This Palin broad is the most dangerous kind of politician known to man - inexperienced, dramatic, overly aggressive, and a religious fanatic.

Mark my words - this statement of hers will do the GOP ticket irreparable harm.

#18     Sep 11, 2008
  8. Wrong thread. Thanks for saving it.

#19     Sep 11, 2008
  9. Are you just ALWAYS A STUPID DICKWAD?

Read the friggin' transcript, you idiot.

#20     Sep 11, 2008