Now that we have democrats in power, we're conducting show-trials.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by fhl, Nov 19, 2009.

1. you cant be as much of a dullard as you act . can you? you equate competition in a sporting event with threatening physical violence.

i guess in your world if a football player tackles another player during a game that player has the right to attack the player who tackled him after the game.

#31     Nov 19, 2009
  2. I play hockey and we settle our disputes like real men.

You crashed a guy and turtled. If you're going to take it upon yourself to take someone out, you should at least be manly enough to ANSWER the call!

You demonstrated that you weren't, manly that is.

#32     Nov 19, 2009
  3. well real man. i bet you would have backed down too. real men dont let their lack of emotional control put them into a position where they commit a crime.

#33     Nov 19, 2009
  4. Speaking of 'emotional control', what was your explanation to the big coward for crashing his car? Logic?

#34     Nov 19, 2009
  5. you ever watch a short track car race? its a contact sport. whats the motivation for a football player knocking an opposing player off line? quit acting so dense. you are making yourself look stupid.
    by the way i never said he crashed. i said i spun him. big diff.

#35     Nov 19, 2009
  6. I've seen plenty of races and sporting events to know what you're talking about. I play hockey twice a week so dealing with people like you is nothing new.

You are conveniently ignoring YOUR intent which was was clearly stated by YOU in your previous post where you detailed the incident. He didn't need to 'crash' nor does an opposing hockey player need to fall down if I spear him.

You took it upon yourself to wipe a guy out and you're using the cover of racing being a 'contact sport' (a handy excuse I hear weekly) to pussy out over confronting the situation you created.

THAT is the difference!!

#36     Nov 19, 2009