Now that we have democrats in power, we're conducting show-trials.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by fhl, Nov 19, 2009.

1. whats the problem? i demonstrated to him that i would use the justice system to handle our disagreement.

#21     Nov 19, 2009
  2. Because you operate on the fringe that's what you think is correct.

I suspect 90% of the country would have been okay with a public execution.

#22     Nov 19, 2009
  3. 90% of the country once approved of Bush...

Just shows you how stupid America has become...

#23     Nov 19, 2009
  4. would you want to live in a country where public executions were carried out on people without a trial?

#24     Nov 19, 2009
  5. I guess you are then opposed to the trials in the hague then aren't you.

Agreed, look at Obama.

#25     Nov 19, 2009
  6. Mnphats

Mnphats

Let the facts come out in a military tribunal. Further, I didn't ask you. You are so skewed it isn't worth conversing with you.

#26     Nov 19, 2009
  7. Mnphats

Mnphats

I disagree with your assumption that the u.s. parades itself around as the only fair way to justice. Just take a look at how the middle east conducts their trials. They still stone people for goodness sakes.

Where do you draw the line? Does every enemy combatant get a trial in the u.s.? A tad ridiculous don't you think?

#27     Nov 19, 2009
  8. No shit of course. Let the UCMJ work is magic already. I predict he'll be the first Military execution since Pvt Eddie Slovak.

#28     Nov 19, 2009
  9. You turtled up like a pantywaist and threatened to use the justice system to go after him should HE decide to handle your disagreement in the SAME manner in which YOU decided to initiate IT, with physical force.

YOU lost your MORAL high ground and acted like a coward.

Your argument would be logical if it was HE who used the threat of the justice system against YOU.

You're just a typical liberal hypo.

#29     Nov 19, 2009
  10. Bugs needs a hug...and a shot of
    Raid :D

#30     Nov 19, 2009