Now that we have democrats in power, we're conducting show-trials.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by fhl, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Who the hell are you to say this person doesn't deserve a fair trial?

Geez, you are completely unAmerican...

Here we are nation building in Iraq, pushing our ideology of America on the world, and you are sitting in your ignorant redneck living room watching Fox News claiming that the people we hold are not deserving of a fair trial...

Mother fucking vigilante hubris filled mentality is why we have terrorists attacking us in the first place...

#11     Nov 19, 2009
  2. do you think you are smart enough to do it? i once made a big talking coward like you who was a foot taller and a hunderd pounds heavier than me back down and shrink away.

#12     Nov 19, 2009
  3. we parade the us justice system around the world as the fair way to make sure justice is served. then when push comes to shove we demonstrate that we dont trust our own system. by doing that we lose the moral high ground in the court of world opinion.

#13     Nov 19, 2009
  4. Anyone on the internet who offers them-self up as a tough guy, is most definitely not.

Is this the big talking coward you took on?

[​IMG]

#14     Nov 19, 2009
  5. Around the world?

We lose the moral high ground right here at home...

#15     Nov 19, 2009
  6. If any one of these guys gets off I would expect nothing short of mass demonstrations against barry.

No democrat will ever be elected again. Except in California.

#16     Nov 19, 2009
  7. If anyone of these guys gets off, it will be because we didn't have a winning case, either on facts, or on technicalities...like not following the rule of law, unlawful confessions due to torture, etc.

The GOP may embrace barbarism and ignorance, but the rest of America hopes for something better than the same mentality of those who attacked America...

#17     Nov 19, 2009

8. except i am. i use brains not brawn. something you probably are not familiar with. my philosophy is always bring a gun to a knife fight.
    here is exactly how i did it. i had a rival at a sporting event,(a stock car race), who was a big bruiser and who was out to get me. in one race on the last lap for a win i spun him out. when we got back to the pits he was hopping mad and was going to whip my ass. he was big enough to do it too. a crowd had gathered around our cars because everyone knew what was going to happen so there were plenty of witnesses. when i got out of my car he was in my face ready to fight. i told him if he so much as touched me i would have him arrested for assault and he would spend the night in jail. that took the wind out of his sails and he said "yea you would you sob" turned and went away swearing. he never bothered me again and we are actually friends now that we are both retired from racing.

#18     Nov 19, 2009
    #19     Nov 19, 2009
  10. That will work, vhehn, until you meet the man where a night in jail is a step-up..........

#20     Nov 19, 2009