Now that QQL will be gone, wich market data software gives the best bang for the $ ?

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by CartelTrader, May 22, 2002.

1. What are you talking about? QQL shutting down! ? There is no message on their website . I am still waiting for them to offer eminis.

#11     May 22, 2002
  2. try www.nextrend.com
    Data is reliable and fees are reasonable. In fact their charts look a lot like QQL charts.

#12     May 22, 2002
  3. thirtyone

thirtyone

I gather it was a staggered mailing, so you either find out today or tomorrow about QQL shutting down.

#13     May 22, 2002
  4. janko

janko

what exactly is being offered for the 35 bucks, i couldnt find much on their site, just teh basic info on the $99 plans etc...
    thnx

#14     May 22, 2002
  5. janko

janko

never mind i did find it. so only existing qql users can get this. hmmm interesting.

#15     May 22, 2002
  6. thirtyone

thirtyone

They said that it would be up on the site tomorrow.

#16     May 22, 2002
  7. hrifraf

hrifraf

Is anybody here using TCNet, (the real-time version of TC2000)?

If so, can you let us know how well it is working.

#17     May 22, 2002
  8. tuna

tuna

Just taken myself for a look at what esignal was handing out for this "special" $35 deal.
    3/4 of the options available on a normal plan are'nt on offer,
    no choice between annual or monthly plan..
    no level 2 option...
    just basic charting(don't expect the new stuff by the looks) ..
    no add 3rd party plugin options...
    no add exchanges options...

Whats the bet the story is you need to go to the $99 a month plan to get level2 or the other 1/2 of the options....that or sign for a year at $79 a month....

Guys if thats the case take a good look at Nextrend

#18     May 22, 2002
  9. I checked out nextrend, I think it falls short of DTNIQ from a quick comparison.. Specially if you do options.. Nextrend is at 79.95 w/options.. I bet esignal is 99.95+ w/options.. and DTNIQ is at 44.50 w/options..

Wish we could just keep QQL..

#19     May 23, 2002