Now I've seen it all... IRBT = iROBOT

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by flamadiddle, May 15, 2010.

1. My brother bought an iRobot vacuum cleaner. As a vacuum cleaner, the gadget sucks - meaning, it's lousy at picking up anything !!

2. this is not a bad company/product, unfortunately the current valuation is way too high making the risk/reward not worth it.

i have the roomba, it works great for apartments without a lot of clutter, unfortunately they break after 1-2 years of use, i am on my 3rd one now, will probably just get maid if it breaks again....

3. [​IMG]

4. What I'm amazed at is did you guys/gals look at the chart and the fundies? This thing made a 40% move in a month! wtf.

5. No im not amazed. I've seen 75% rise in one month. CSTR. It baffles the mind

6. You must be rich. Roomba vacuum cleaners are not cheap.

7. Roomba's are great. I own two - one for sweeping and the other for mopping hardwood floors. As with all consumer products, you have to be on the lookout for deals, and they are out there, from time to time. May I recommend fatwallet? Also, the roomba's seem to get all the press... but I think the future of the company is what they make for the government for the battlefield. Why send a soldier to clear a house when you can send half a dozen robots?