Now its time to get short

Discussion in 'Trading' started by chaykapwr, May 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MattSF

MattSF

If you're a man of your word you will post your fills on this trade here or thru PM.

[​IMG]

#51     Jul 1, 2013
  2. MattSF

MattSF

I'll post a real-time view of my largest account, at Wedbush, if you're willing to go another $50K to get your money back on this fiasco.

Scratch that. I'll post it anyway as you're already in the hole for $50k, provided you back up your claims with proof of your fills.

#52     Jul 1, 2013
  3. zdreg

zdreg

[​IMG]

this thread is gold.

#53     Jul 1, 2013
  4. vbtrade

vbtrade

+1 on this thread being an excellent read.

#54     Jul 2, 2013

5. Which begs the (possibly rhetorical) question - if this is your smallest of many accounts, why are you are hard-ass with everybody?

What's the point of being aggressively negative in all your posts on ET?

#55     Jul 3, 2013
  6. zdreg

zdreg

this is the same type of nonsensical statement made on many threads. posters can't support their statements when called on it they resort to personal insults.
    did you read the numerous insults and name calling thrown by chaykapwr at mattsf? do you want me to enumerate the list?

if anything mattsf showed great restraint by not retaliating and sticking to the facts.

you can learn from mattsf. chaykaowr was called on his statements and now has disappeared from this thread.

this is the real world, not the feely good education that you likely received in school.

#56     Jul 3, 2013
  7. The first insult by MattSF is on page 5....
    OP reacted poorly in response.

The remainder of the thread is now OP vs MattSF bitching about nonsense...

#57     Jul 3, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.