Now its time to get short

Discussion in 'Trading' started by chaykapwr, May 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yes, I said that. But that was after I moved my stop to breakeven, Nothing was at risk. And just like I said if we broke 1620, the fall would be fast which it was

#41     Jul 1, 2013
  2. MattSF

MattSF

Yeah clown, but nobody knows where you shorted because you had a range from 1660 to 1750.

SHOW US THE FILLS! PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

#42     Jul 1, 2013
  3. No, we cant do this all day.

The fact is, you made a binding agreement that if I showed proof that you would hand 50k over to me.

I have the proof in front of me, I have no problem showing it. But all I need is proof you have the 50k. Its pretty easy to print screen your bank account statement online, blur the account number and send it to me.

#43     Jul 1, 2013
  4. * just to add the 1670-1690 is VERY strong so size should be added there

That was stated in the first post. SO yes people do know where I shorted.

#44     Jul 1, 2013
  5. zdreg

zdreg

you speak nonsenses. you word is worth nothing. where is snowden and US power?

mattsf: put this guy on ignore unless you get a kick listening to bs.

#45     Jul 1, 2013
  6. MattSF

MattSF

lol to binding agreement. you change the condition in each reply, which nullifies any so-called agreement. You offered to bet yet you

Have

Nothing

In

Your

Pockets!

I am not asking for a net liquidation only the fills. You offered to bet, now back it up!

#46     Jul 1, 2013
  7. My bet had nothing to do with fills.

My bet had to do with trading vs trading.

Obviously you dont trade. And obviously you have no life either

#47     Jul 1, 2013
  8. MattSF

MattSF

Nobody believes you filled at any price on the short, so why not prove it here? You're on the record stating you have the fills in front of you. Don't trade? I am not the one on here making up fantasies about shorting 1660. This is your thread, right?

#48     Jul 1, 2013
  9. MattSF

MattSF

Moderator: Please change the thread title to, "My fantasy short from 1660 to >1750"

#49     Jul 1, 2013
  10. MattSF

MattSF

hey dickhead. here is the sma figure for my smallest production account at IB.

[​IMG]

#50     Jul 1, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.