Now its time to get short

Discussion in 'Trading' started by chaykapwr, May 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MattSF

MattSF

nooooooo. he has a comfortable 1660 to 1750 range by which to short!

#31     Jul 1, 2013

2. Who said I was going to short all the way up to 1750? You fucking dumb piece of shit. You should reread my prior posts in other top calls ive made.

I use tight stops, and reenter you shitbag. And 15 points from my entry? Asshole, you cant do math either can you? we are 35 points from my entry, after I covered more than half near the bottom of this move, where I called the bottom as well.

Oh wait, 1550-1570 is too wide of a zone too?

#32     Jul 1, 2013

3. Wait, after 2 minutes of research, I see all you do is troll around.

Get a life you motherfucker.

You havent made one call on a TRADING forum.

#33     Jul 1, 2013
  4. MattSF

MattSF

Show us the prints!

#34     Jul 1, 2013

5. Yes, as in if i get STOPPED from the FIRST zone, I will REENTER the SECOND zone.

Well done using the quote function by the way,

Lets see you make one call, just one.

I will put 50,000 dollars on the line, winner takes all.

You put up 50 and I will put up 50

We will trade the ES

You can even pick the timeframe.

Whoever is up more after 3 months takes the 100k.

Or is 50k too big for you measly "400k + bonus" salary?:(

#35     Jul 1, 2013
  6. MattSF

MattSF

Show all 3 readers of this thread where you ever stated you had ANY stop ANYWHERE.

I'll put up 50k right now if you can prove that you shorted ES above 1660 and covered under 1600, or any index from the starting date of this thread until your cover post on 6/21.

#36     Jul 1, 2013
  7. You dont even comprehend simple statistics thats whats sad

EVEN if I didnt have a stop, even if I didnt add to my position.

Shorted 1660 and held on to it until 1750, I would be risking 90 points. Well I already booked 90+ Points

So that is a 1 to 1 risk to reward. The probability of being right is greater than 65%, so my expectancy is basically the opposite of your mother the day you were born...positive.

But thats irrelevant. Time to move on.

Put up your 50k, ill put up mine.

Trade the ES for 3 months, winner takes all.

I know you dont have a pot to piss in or you wouldnt be wasting your time trolling for the past 6 years. When you got the money ready, let me know, mines waiting for you.

#37     Jul 1, 2013
  8. MattSF

MattSF

show me the proof that you shorted the index and I'll be happy to oblige. Real money, not some bs calls on a website with NO STOPS and a range of prices from 1660 to 1750

BWAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA

Now it's 1750? Wait, >1750?!

Send a PM with the brokerage run showing a short above 1660 and the closing PNL from a buy under 1600 and you can have the $50k.

#38     Jul 1, 2013
  9. Why do you just wanna give away your money? Are you not confident in your trading skills? Looks like it.

I will send you a brokerage statement, no problem but I wont do it for free. First, you need to PM me proof that you have the 50k funds to transfer over to immediately after. Show me the proof of funds and I will show you proof of the trade.

Easy 50k ive ever made.

#39     Jul 1, 2013
  10. MattSF

MattSF

We could do this all day. Show me proof that you have $50k to bet with. You offered the action, so you have the responsibility to show what's in your pocket. We both know you didn't short the market and rupees don't count!

#40     Jul 1, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.