Now its time to get short

Discussion in 'Trading' started by chaykapwr, May 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 99.99999% traders fail

are you smarter than the market?

oh....you know the top???

LOL

today....11,765 traders blew up their 10k account

trend is your.........

forget it

LOL

#11     May 20, 2013
  2. TILT2

TILT2

How do you know this figure?

#12     May 20, 2013
  3. Be very careful from here, there is a good chance we have put the bottom in and start the rise to new highs. However, if we drop from here and break approx 1620 on cash then the fall could be fast and aggressive. Stops moved to Breakeven on this.

#13     Jun 4, 2013
  4. TILT2

TILT2

I sold.

#14     Jun 4, 2013
  5. Pipflow

Pipflow

Time to get short in which one - if you are referring to the commodities then may be yes but still i would prefer to be along the long term market sentiment but at what level is confusing me.

#15     Jun 4, 2013
  6. Do you have ADD? Read the first post. The answers to all your questions are there. ..is this what elite trader has come down to?

#16     Jun 4, 2013
  7. bone

bone

Well, to be fair you started this thread with a short call and today your are warning about a bottom being put in.

In terms of longer term technicals and the larger trend there is no failure as of yet.

#17     Jun 4, 2013
  8. Thats no excuse, my original post gave all the answers to his questions.

I then warned that today might be the next stage in the run up HOWEVER if it fails we should fall fast so my stop has been moved to break even

Please explain the confusion

#18     Jun 4, 2013
  9. pfranz

pfranz

The run-up you're talking about would be to 1720-1750 area, followed by a 200-240 points drop from there? I mean,is the first post still valid?

#19     Jun 4, 2013
  10. Thats a valid question.

If we run up from here, I would be very very hesitant to short until much higher (>1750) unless I see the price action indicative of a top.

#20     Jun 4, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.