Now it is time to start creating a short position

Discussion in 'Trading' started by chaykapwr, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Lets do the math

45 points on 2 contracts when you dont get full add (i highly doubt you enter full on the first because you never have just one)

or lose 15 points on 6 contracts.

Nice math

#51     Mar 28, 2012
  2. Yes, its posted. Go search for it

#52     Mar 28, 2012
  3. volente_00

volente_00

Actually I got stopped out. That's what happens when you trade real money with a stop instead of front running paper trading calls with no stop.

I already told you I was wrong on 1290, we only traded down to 1338-40 from where I posted that.

#53     Mar 28, 2012
  4. No thats what happens when you trade a subpar trading style.

#54     Mar 28, 2012
  5. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

You also called out AAPL zones which were smashed in short order. This tends to discredit your thesis.

I'm looking at your calls and its highly doubtful you are making money. Even if you were, what's the point ? The communications are way off and nobody could profit from your ideas. For example, if you said short at 20-30, and the underlying goes to 19, you are now suggesting 19 is close to 20 so please read my mind and short it at 19.

As I said before, you are skirting a fine line between legit analysis and just being another Grand_Super_Cycle. This latest series of posts has Grand written all over them.

#55     Mar 28, 2012
  6. volente_00

volente_00

you answered my question.

going to have to put you on ignore now

#56     Mar 28, 2012
  7. The fact is my zones were not smashed

I said if we break 18 we go to 42, at 18 we got shot back down to 492. Then at 42 we got shot back to 18, from one zone to another. The market respected the zones. And you will see this going forward

#57     Mar 28, 2012
  8. This is all i have to say about you.

this is not someone to learn from.

Look at this, look at how he is trading on a QE day? Look how he traded, look how ugly it is.

You traded that as BAD as you can. This is disgraceful. Your career should be finished. you are gone...gone...GONE.

this is how you trade? you short on a QE day? which school have you been to?

#58     Mar 28, 2012
  9. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

The market didn't respect the zones. You are dreaming in technicolour on this. Remember, the title of your thread was "Short AAPL". Note the price of AAPL on the thread creation.

#59     Mar 28, 2012
  10. First off I said this would not be a live trade.

ANd I never run away from bad trades. I get stopped out. In fact I get stopped out 30% of the time!

#60     Mar 28, 2012