Now it is time to start creating a short position

Discussion in 'Trading' started by chaykapwr, Mar 26, 2012.

1. If we were talking about a price action entry technique, then I could understand for secrecy but money management ? Eventhough massively important, hardly the formula of cold fusion.

Do the words FiboShitLord mean anything to you ?

#11     Mar 26, 2012
  2. Check the ES journal 2012, I think you might be right 72,423.

#12     Mar 26, 2012
  3. Obama is a big big spender, central banks love big spenders. If he wins re-election. Count on a war before he leaves office, wars are very costly, central banks love wars.

The central bank wants him to stay were he is, a soaring market is all the central bank can offer to keep him there. Unemployment will be there excuse to keep the juice flowing, even if we hit all time highs in 4 months.

#13     Mar 26, 2012

4. Based on thousands of samples over many many many years of data .

#14     Mar 26, 2012
  5. bone

bone

Then maybe abide by the spirit of your original post and favor us with your "probability". Care to put a number on what you term "low probability" ?

#15     Mar 26, 2012
  6. Higher Gasoline prices are really going to limit the move higher in the market. Upside is going to be limited with commodity inflation will weaken discrestionary spending and global growth.

Also with inflationary pressures in the Eurozone will push europe further into recession as they are already very weak.

I would establish light short Fut's 1420's and have some bearish calander put spreads.

#16     Mar 27, 2012
  7. xiaodre

xiaodre

Samples of what? How many thousands? Over how many years?

cmon man.

I mean, you may be right about this. You may be wrong about this. But its a guess. And the long side is still in control. Why call a top when you can wait and then kick a person when he's down on his back? It's much more satisfying to call the top, but it's more profitable to kick someone when they're down.

#17     Mar 27, 2012

8. why don't you start shorting now?

get a head start. beat the herd.

#18     Mar 27, 2012

9. Lescor was a huge fader. I never could get how he was so hugely successful He was also a discretionary trader.

#19     Mar 27, 2012
  10. Or like King Kong/Gargantua.

#20     Mar 27, 2012