Now is the time 2 buy

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, Jun 6, 2007.

1. strk you don't have to take over for eqt trdr because he's on vacation. Assuming the mkt bounces at some point, he will check in from a charming internet cafe' and tell us he bot the bottom and so did the rest of the cheerleaders..I do assume you would like to join their exclusive club though. Here are the requirements: 1) positive attitude (the mkt never closes lower) 2) devoid of any rational philosophy regarding said mkt. 3) preferably 18 or younger, or can act like a child 24-7, and most important 4) no actual money being put into said investment, 401k preferred. Or you are watching out for a friend or relatives actual posistion in said mkt!

#51     Jun 6, 2007
  2. This one is like all the annoying qualities of all of them rolled into one. :p

#52     Jun 6, 2007
  3. bang

bang

Yeah I love to scream like a schooolgirl about buying dips.

#53     Jun 6, 2007
  4. To all the complainers: If the quality of discussion isn't up to your standards you always have the option of leaving. No one is making you stay. Find another forum or create your own.

#54     Jun 6, 2007
  5. stktrdr

stktrdr

or maybe he was short from March and covered his short at the top.

what a moron.

Here come the buyers again!

#55     Jun 6, 2007
  6. Why not put me on ignore if you don't like my posts :confused:

#56     Jun 6, 2007
  7. RL8093

RL8093

So what's the chance that stock_trad3r is an alias for everybody's favorite master of logic??**

Derivman!

DB - sometimes you get what you wish for ... [​IMG]

** No - I'm not serious but the absolute lack of logic, common sense and ability to hear what anyone else is saying has an oddly similar ring to it .....

#57     Jun 6, 2007
  8. The quality of discussion was very good until you and the other 2 morons (Makloda and EqtTrdr) funded your Roth IRA's and started cheerleading every S&P uptick.

You guys should create your own forum. Here are some ideas....

FictionalTrading.com

CheerYourIRA.com

PaperTradingBillionaire.com

3CluelessAmigos.com

#58     Jun 6, 2007
  9. S2007S

S2007S

stock trader dont you understand that buying the dip will not work one day and you will be stuck holding positions for years waiting to make up your losses.

People are still holding tech stocks at losses after the 2000 nasdaq bubble. They bought the dip too.

#59     Jun 6, 2007
  10. When you can't take our your IRA until you're 63 1/2 or whatever it is he's stuck holding everything long term anyway...all $3k of it. :D

#60     Jun 6, 2007