Now Here Is A Central Bank Doing It's Job

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Aaron Copland, Apr 15, 2008.

1. #11     Apr 15, 2008
  2. I didn't know the UK was a member of the Eurozone?! ROFL

#12     Apr 15, 2008
  3. I don't know how many times I have said this and it's like talking to a wall.

The Fed discount rate is an over-publicized tool of the Fed that distracts the "intelligent" masses from the real games behind the money supply.

All the of the central banks of the world were designed by the same group of elites.

#13     Apr 15, 2008
  4. #14     Apr 15, 2008
  5. alesund

alesund

..your dad when he first saw you.:p
    Just kidding. It is not conspiracy but it is a syndicate of private banks to protect each other.

#15     Apr 15, 2008
  6. Don't you ever get tired of posting the same ole jpeg files? In Makloda world everything about the markets is legit. Their is no pump and dump their is no man behind the curtin. It's all a free flowing free market with anonymous bids and asks.

Everything the government does is for the good of the people not the corporate contributors.

Did you buy USDCHF this morining Makloda, if not you should have.

#16     Apr 15, 2008
  7. How do you say it..... wheeeeee

#17     Apr 15, 2008
  8. Aaron, what benefit do you have and your buddies have spinning these same old conspiracy theories? What edge does it give you in trading?

"The government lies about inflation in order to exploit the working class"
    "The Fed is the result of a conspiracy of Jewish aristocratic bankers"
    "Bernanke and Wall Street are secretly working on bailing out more rich investment bankers using tax payer dollars"

BLA BLA BLA

All this garbage is always the same BS just packed into new threads. Copy and paste, always the same. It's so redundant.

#18     Apr 15, 2008
  9. Dude your speaking the truth, who put you up to posting all these truths?

Your third quote is a most definite.

#19     Apr 15, 2008
  10. BJL

BJL

That would indeed be the big misconception popular around ET...

#20     Apr 15, 2008