Now, give me a great ass

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by nitro, Feb 20, 2010.

1. nitro

nitro

Compare to this ass:

[​IMG]

Look at the stance. Look at those curves. Look at that ass. Why can't that Mustang have these hindquarters?

#11     Feb 20, 2010
  2. Yes, wider than my grin.
    Drove a new Z06 last year. Violently quick.
    Let's not forget, IRS is more expensive than a solid rear end.

#12     Feb 20, 2010
  3. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

nice, until you want to go round a corner.

a corvette is fine in the us where most of the roads are straight, but in europe where the roads have more bends, you want an ass like this....

[​IMG]

#13     Feb 21, 2010
  4. Now that Porsche is nice class european ass! :D

that is a motherf^ckin car!

#14     Feb 21, 2010
  5. nitro

nitro

This is exactly the problem these Fords have:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_C9zanLcpXY&feature=related

Gawd forbid they should make the suspension on this car engineered so that it hooks up. This in-spite of the Camaro having an IRS vs the solid rear axle on the Mustang (this is a GT500. Forget about a normal mustang they suck off the line). Where is the advantage off the line that a solid axle is supposed to have?

When I am shown a mustang going straight and hooked off the line, I will know that Ford has gotten the suspension and stance on the mustang right.

Then I want a good looking ass to match the performance.

#15     Feb 21, 2010
  6. nitro

nitro

I am not disagreeing with you. But it is silly to compare a $175,000 to a $35,000 car. If I put $100,000 into a stock 5.0 mustang, I could run rings around that porsche.

#16     Feb 21, 2010
  7. Put an IRS and everything else on the Stang and the price will soon be outrageous like that Camaro.

#17     Feb 21, 2010
  8. It's not that hard to get a solid axle car to hook up. You might have to use traction bars and a limited slip rear. Most dragsters are solid axle after all.

The advantage of IRS is mainly fast cornering on rough or uneven surfaces. The disadvantage is there are more moving parts to break if you have big tires and torque.

#18     Feb 21, 2010
  9. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

yeah its silly. i had no idea how much the corvette cost as we dont get them in my neck of the woods.

#19     Feb 22, 2010
  10. where's your neck at?

#20     Feb 22, 2010