Now ACORN is exposed in NY

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Sep 14, 2009.

1. http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/pimp_hooker_catch_staff_Js4YPEcsCcxLZhAEehLhmL

"The scandal surrounding the left-wing activist organization ACORN has spread to New York, with employees at its Brooklyn office caught on video helping supposed ladies of the night get loans for their dream houses of ill repute.

Rather than reminding the women that prostitution is dangerous and illegal and advising them to change their careers, counselors at the social-services group shockingly offer suggestions on how they can launder their earnings."

ACORN is the organization that Obama actually wanted to do the census. I am sure an organization with such high standards would have done a great job. Way to go Obama. Great leadership skills.

2. this kid is rockin it.

he's got more!

i don't know how many, but there will be more "dropped" in the coming days, weeks, months, he's already filmed them.........so good luck ACORN.

3. ODUMBACORN

Child prostitution is exactly what I would expect from the right hand of Odumba's administration.

Hey if the health care bill passes I suppose those young girls from El Salavador will get health care . . .

4. [​IMG]

5. Landis - please explain this Acorn stuff to us!!

6. check drudge

Senate is voting to cut off Acorn Housing funds.....

this is no doubt the "new wave" of investigative journalism....

"Borat Cronkite" is what I'll dub it....or maybe Guerrilla journalism!

Can you imagine all the staffers at NBC, CBS, and ABC literally getting punked by some kid!

update: drudge must've jumped the shark..........he's pulled everything about a senate vote down while i was typing this post

7. skylr33

skylr33

LOL!!!!!!!! Landis is probably one of Acorns founding fathers. :D

8. skylr33

skylr33

Awwwww shucks. I'm sure Obama was counting on Acorn to bring him the votes of Moe, Larry, Curly, Fred Flintstone, Barney Rubble, & Woody Woodpecker in the 2012 presidential election. How will their savior win a second term if Acorn can't register them, and their friends like Bugs Bunny, Elmer Fudd, and Foghorn Leghorn? lol :p

9. What is ACORN?

10. skylr33

skylr33

#10     Sep 14, 2009