November - Trade Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Seanote, Nov 19, 2002.

1. Good read on swing trading Seanote.:cool:

Buy long 11/29/02 RFMD @ $12.66 swingtrade.Techs + QQQ look stronger than any geopolitical uncertainty. Techs, tend to be up like MSFT in Dec.
    =============================
    I was to afraid and new to trade in the Gulf war.Have noticed listening to CNBC that it seems like 5 minute candle charts have spiked down on war news last 14 months.

When you have a AAA down trend or AAA uptrend havent seen much war effect [except emotionaly:cool: ] on swing trades.

Earnings have had much more impact in the last 70 years than any war;it 's emotionaly rougher however.

Like CNBC;probably 51% garbage[like calling downtrends ''bad''] CNBC may be 49% helpful. CNBC is still whining about ENRON; I like the turtle traders that blame people who didnt have a sell plan.

#31     Dec 2, 2002
  2. Selling part of RFMD because of gap this am.

#32     Dec 2, 2002
  3. .

#33     Dec 2, 2002
  4. 12/2/02 Sold RFMD [gap] @ $13.15 ,$ + $12.90 [main account ],+
    $12.85

#34     Dec 2, 2002
  5. cheeks

cheeks

RFMD has been nice:)

#35     Dec 2, 2002
  6. ddefina

ddefina

Are you taking over Seanote's journal Murray? We'd be interested if you started one.

#36     Dec 2, 2002
  7. it is a good example of how you never hear about the losers.....
    when he is getting tagged...hes nowhere to be heard from......whats the deal seanote?

#37     Dec 2, 2002
  8. so true, so true..

glad to see some one who has the balls to say it

#38     Dec 2, 2002
  9. I think that is a little harsh. He said back in August he was too busy to be posting regularly. He has been pretty upfront about his results, and he is not flacking a trading room or site.

#39     Dec 3, 2002
  10. phantom

phantom

well, this is what seanote said when he started this thread. he's stuck with his bearish bias and been getting clobbered.

#40     Dec 3, 2002