November 2003

Discussion in 'Forex' started by rezo_s, Nov 2, 2003.

1. Boomer

Boomer

i appreciate your help. that was just what i was looking for. also, if you have a good forex site to sift through for some intro educational purposes that would be great. thanks again.

#41     Nov 18, 2003
  2. rezo_s

rezo_s

Boomer, I suggest you to go to www.moneytec.com - largest online forex forum/community. You can find enough reading material for a year on that website. Many new to forex are very pleased with what they find there.
    I am there all the time, and I learn/find out new things or hear news / events all the time. Sometimes there are very interesting and useful discussions going on as well. . . so see you there.

Good Luck!

#42     Nov 18, 2003
  3. rezo_s

rezo_s

USDCHF TRADE:

Ok, market was as low as 1.3080 - 30 pips above specified 201 pip target at 1.3050. The price fell +120 pips in last half an hour; I think there is more from where that came from; trade will be held for lower level - maybe eventually 1.28 (the year low).

#43     Nov 18, 2003
  4. rezo_s

rezo_s

Good Morning Everybody,

Still holding the short USDCHF.It occured to be the right decidion not to cancel the tp order at 1.3050 and hold profits to run further, bcos now we are 100 pps below, and I think we are going to see more. There is a good chance to see a break of the year lows, so I will keep this trade for now. I am also holding long on euro and think it is going to break above the 1.20 level.
    Anyway, for those who's holding the short USDCHF, I suggest keeping it - maybe to the end of the week, dont know exactly. Stop will be moved by the end of the day to its high to lock some profits. Will post once I do.

Regards,

Rezo

#44     Nov 19, 2003
  5. rezo_s

rezo_s

Looks like I will be adding another trade - long cable (as I mentioned before). I will post once/if I enter. 2 positions will be entered - one longer term for estimated target at 1.7200/20 and second for the shorter term 30:50 risk:reward.
    I say 2 positions but basically it is one position, just that half will be closed at 30 pip stop or 50 pip target and second half is for longer term target and accordingly with wider stop. Shorter term 30:50 trades may be reentered if confirmed even after stopped - just as Euro trade couple days ago. That is the nature of shorter term trades, nothing to do about it.

#45     Nov 19, 2003
  6. rezo_s

rezo_s

Sell USDCHF now @1.3017
    40pip stop and60 pip tgt
    No longer term trade for USDCHF added, bcos I am holding short already.

Will add the cab le a bil later if I do at all.

#46     Nov 19, 2003
  7. rezo_s

rezo_s

Have put a buy order on GBPUSD @1.6760,

stop at 1.6890

initial target @1.7220

Will enter at market price if order is not filled as I expect it to be.

#47     Nov 19, 2003
  8. rezo_s

rezo_s

it is at 1.6960 of course. sorry, typo.

#48     Nov 19, 2003
  9. virgin

virgin

Rezo_s

What is your biggest drawdown so far

in relation to your return ?

#49     Nov 19, 2003
  10. rezo_s

rezo_s

stop to breakeven on short term swissy trade (after 25 pip move). stop will be moved to lock 10 pips once there is a 40 pip move, i.e. once we get to 1.2977, stop will be moved to 1.3007

#50     Nov 19, 2003