November 2003

Discussion in 'Forex' started by rezo_s, Nov 2, 2003.

1. rezo_s

rezo_s

EURUSD

• euro.gif
      File size:
      20.4 KB
      Views:
  2. rezo_s

rezo_s

GBPUSD, EURGBP

3. rezo_s

rezo_s

USDJPY, EURJPY

• yen.gif
      File size:
      16.3 KB
      Views:
  4. rezo_s

rezo_s

Swissy

5. rezo_s

rezo_s

Hello Everyone, hope you're all doing good.

From now on, I will be holding monthly threads instead of weeklies; I posted about it last week, but still. There will be less comments, less reco's, but I hope its ok with you all.
    Last month was a bad month for me and I am sorry to make this change after loosing month, but that will not change a thing. This is market, and losses are losses - just something we all should be ready to take as part of what we do.

I wish we all to have a great trading week, month and times to come!

Best Regards,

Rezo Shmertz.

BTW, I will not make "writing on charts" a standard, it was just easier for me at the moment.

6. rezo_s

rezo_s

Reversal or not?

7. Digs

Digs

What about AUD and/or NZD to the USD ??

8. corvus

corvus

What charting app are you using for those captures?

Thanks for the posts consistently, they are informative.

9. rezo_s

rezo_s

Aussie seems to be a "safe" currency to be held at the momemnt, and seems like there is a silent "agreement" on market to buy&hold it. Technically there are no serious signs for upside move to stop, but once market starts selling - it may get very very ugly. It may be very sharp seloff because market is highly overbought.
    So, on the one hand, there may occur seloff anytime, and on the other hand the recent buying and trend up were too strong and too close to present to sell; i.e. its too early to sell and little late to buy now.

As for NZD, sorry - I dont trade it.

10. rezo_s

rezo_s

#10     Nov 3, 2003