Novagold NG small cap gold miner

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by retaildaytrader, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Nice strenth compared to many of its peers.

#21     Mar 16, 2010
  2. Sometimes, it is better that the gold stay in the ground.

I don't think many will understand what I just said. That's OK. Soros does. :D

#22     Mar 16, 2010
  3. Another idiotic article, IMHO. The one posted above (Altucher) is worse. These are the same guys that probably misinterpreted Soros' "ultimate bubble" expression.

Novagold is not mismanaged from incompetence. IMHO, they don't want to start mining anytime soon on purpose. They prefer to sit on the gold. Barrick offered NG $14 a share a few years ago, I believe 2007. What was the price of gold then? What is the price now?

You know why Soros is grabbing anything gold? Because by doing so, he's shorting EVERY FIAT CURRENCY THERE IS. Just as I am. That's why I am buying gold. This company is closer to real gold, in my opinion, than the ETF GLD Soros has.

#24     Mar 18, 2010
  4. Thanks for the feedback.:)

#25     Mar 18, 2010
  5. Novagold has decoupled from the stockmarket. And from gold.

And from rationality.

#26     Apr 28, 2010
  6. I've always believed that this company was "mismanaged" on purpose. They didn't want to sell the gold until it started taking off. They preferred it stay in the ground. Most miners mistakenly look at gold as product. These guys know it's money and held out for the rocking times which have commenced.

Just my tinfoil opinion.

#27     Apr 28, 2010
  7. #28     Jul 9, 2010
  8. Or perhaps the gold "in the ground" isn't economically extractable. ;)

#29     Jul 11, 2010
  9. Folks. NG has fluttered around quite a bit the last few months.

I believe NG is now a buy. Gold continues to march higher and the fundamentals here could not be better. NG is going to double from here.

#30     Jul 11, 2010