Nouriel Roubini how george bush got us into this debt mess.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Please show me an example of this, while i dont deny Perry may have said this, i would love to hear the actual example so i know for sure.

If following the constitution is how you judge a presidents competence, you must have been incredibly mad when Obama got us into a war with Libya, which congress did not vote on, he also created Obamacare, and went against the constitution in both of those examples.

Indeed Bush was a complete tool, no argument from me on this one, but i find it interesting that you support Obama, when his foreign policy has been identical to that clown Bush.

#41     Aug 16, 2011
  2. Bush Describes Bailout Decisions As 'Difficult' When He Means 'Irresponsible'

It was a pretty popular video at the time.

Another one (citing from Ritholz' blog):

“Now, we’ve got a problem here in America that we have to address. Too many American families, too many minorities do not own a home. [...] Freddie Mac will launch 25 initiatives to eliminate homeownership barriers.” --Source

#42     Aug 16, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oooooh I guess he showed you Max. :D

#43     Aug 16, 2011
  4. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah, my whole night is ruined. :D

#44     Aug 16, 2011
  5. jem

jem

exactly so they elected Obama who is continuing all of Bush's negative traits.

suck up to wall street. trillions on wars, runaway spending, crony capitalism etc.

#45     Aug 17, 2011