Nouriel Roubini how george bush got us into this debt mess.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Aug 16, 2011.

1. BSAM

BSAM

Well, well, maybe you and Obama can attend an NRA meeting together.:p

#21     Aug 16, 2011
  2. Max E.

Max E.

Dropping Obama off at an NRA meeting would probably be about as safe as dropping him off in the middle of Somalia.

j/k :D

#22     Aug 16, 2011
  3. bone

bone

Bush could have blamed Clinton for not dealing with Bin Laden, but I do not recall that happening - at least from the administration. Bush could have blamed Clinton for the dot com bubble and the modest recession he inherited - but again, I do not recall that being an officially sanctioned theme from the Bush administration.

When Obama himself puts all of the blame on Bush and the Republicans - even after 3 1/2 years he sounds bitter and defeatist; which is not the attitude Americans want from their President.

#23     Aug 16, 2011
  4. That is what I have been saying here on ET for a long time!

The idiots on ET want another Bush presidency. I bet they looked for his name in the last election, but could not find it.

Now that they realized that Bush is not running, they are looking for another idiot to elect.

#24     Aug 16, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

You've only been a member for a little more than a year dumb ass.

#25     Aug 16, 2011
  6. BSAM

BSAM

OUCH! LOL

#26     Aug 16, 2011
  7. "One of the very difficult parts of the decision I made on the financial crisis was to use hardworkin_g people's money to help prevent there to be a crisis."

--George W. Bush, Washington_, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009

#27     Aug 16, 2011
  8. Illum

Illum

All true, they spent money like it was going out of style as does Obama. We'd all like to think they are insane or stupid, but ...no... they're not. And no they don't "care" about you either. So the real elephant in the room is why...

#28     Aug 16, 2011
  9. bone

bone

And you are completely ignoring the fact that Independents and fiscally conservative Democrats are not buying into the premise that Obama has no accountability three years into this.

#29     Aug 16, 2011
  10. Awright, not that I don't believe he'd be this dumb, but really, I need a credible source for this one. That can't be real.
    It's fun to watch the political process these days, as the exact same part of the electorate that went for this drooling moron just decided Michelle Bachman is their fave. And another Texan dumbass, Rick Perry, is now suddenly making his way like a moth to a light to that same part of the electorate.
    They don't get no dumber than those two. Well, except for the voters who go for these ridiculous caricatures.

#30     Aug 16, 2011