Nothing is safe in Trading now ..unless

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HedgefundTrader2, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Everything is NOT OK. We had this war for the last 5 years that has drained our resources and it catches up after a while.

The economy is definitely slowed down as per empirical numbers and GDP growth. But we have not gone to the point where its hurting anything yet. The employment is at 4.9% and that is the good news, as long we have jobs we should be coasting the rest of it.

Fed rate cuts came late. I am the one who has posted in another thread that Ben Bernake is a complete goof. But Since they came so aggressively, it has changed the scene and they will be cutting some more rates, which will stimulate the real estate market and hence the economy.

Given all the things in a nutshell, we are still not hurting and the measures taken though late, will keep us out of a recession. There is really not much to feel depressed about and adopt a gloomier outlook in life. But sentiment is very negative and it shows when people are selling on bounces, and running to the hills scalping profits in panic.

#51     Feb 17, 2008
  2. yikes!? that is the best you can do? keep on sucking on the kool-aid.....that by FARRR is your best bet!

#52     Feb 19, 2008
  3. ammo

ammo

im kindof a bettor on th underdog and day u r definetly under siege, u made a lot of good points, i actually think think u might have something here even tho im betting down,for the rest of u here and on other threads who decide to whitchhunt certain posters, your willingness to do so exposes your lack of clarity on the reason u came to this blogsite (ET), day is not the most gifted at makin friends, nor does he want to be,but in the midst of an attitude that we'll short every rally , he's the voice of wait a minute, could it b that easy...., as a trader u need to hear this, it helps u fight greed and think clearly, hats off to day for perseverin, .....day...keep your opinions comin....lose the attitude......u probably forgot more than these guys know.....but u were young once yourself....good luck tradin...

#53     Feb 19, 2008

4. I was young once... and I am still young. Attitude is everything in life, you can't let yourself be down. You can't trade well if your are down.

#54     Feb 19, 2008

5. Get Lost.

#55     Feb 19, 2008