Nothing gets peoples minds off the economy faster than thinking they will die...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by peilthetraveler, Apr 27, 2009.

1. asap

asap

so what's your explanation for dinosaurs fossils?

let me guess...

god put them there to test our faith!

:D

#21     Apr 27, 2009
  2. Don't want to get into a huge religious debate here, but I've always wondered how religious people can explain this:

Dinosaur bones from thousands/millions of years ago?

#22     Apr 27, 2009
  3. Lol Great minds think alike.

#23     Apr 27, 2009
  4. I concur.
    I would even add, a REAL christian doesn't drink alcohol.
    When I see people drinking wine or beer and proclaiming they're christians, I shake my head and prey that the devil gets them.

#24     Apr 27, 2009
  5. You take that moral high ground.
    it's served your people well these past thousand or so years.
    Religious people who push their agenda are so weak and pathetic.
    No science = no advancement.
    Evolution is a theory. It is not FACT. It's a much more plausible theory than the stupid BIBLE and the brainless drones who read it and push others into believing it.

bottom line: The bible is old. So is my grandma. And both say some stupid crazy shit.

#25     Apr 27, 2009
  6. What ever happened to the talking snakes that used to roam the Earth?

#26     Apr 27, 2009
  7. AK100

AK100

It always is 'different; isn't it :)

#27     Apr 27, 2009
  8. Isnt it funny that before carbon/geological dating methods that scientists, without ANY reason or other evidence other than darwins theory of evolution said that dinosaur bones were millions of years old. Then when dating methods came along they just happened to match what the scientists said? But even more suspicious than that is that if you use different types of geological dating you get many different dates. There was a doctor who had a lab date some volcanic rock. The man knew the date of the rocks because he knew when the volcano had erupted. The rocks were formed 50 years ago. When he got the results back from the lab, they said the rocks were approx. 180,000 years old.

Let me ask you this...how are fossils formed? I will tell you! animal bodies get trapped in mud, or silt and when the water dries up, the animals body hardens and becomes a fossil, not over millions of years, but over a much much shorter period of time. Now where would all this mud come from that buried all these dinosaurs? Maybe a global flood? Oh wait...thats in the bible! Know what else is in the bible? God mentioning dinosaurs and man living in the same time period. Job 40:15

"Look now at the behemoth, which I made along with you; he eats grass like an ox. See now, his strength is in his hips, and his power is in his stomach muscles. He moves his tail like a cedar; the sinews of his thighs are tightly knit. His bones are like beams of bronze, his ribs like bars of iron"

What else? Well back when your trusted scientists were saying the world was flat, God told Job the world was round. This was written 2000 years before "Scientists" figured it out.

The bible also told that everything is made up of things that can not be seen. Obviously this is a reference molecules, which nobody knew about until the last few hundred years and were not even seen until last century, and even with what we have seen with molecules, we know that there is more even below them that we can not see. So tell me, how would any man know such things 1000s of years ago? Because God told us and God knows all.

Never ceases to amaze me that people who have never scrutinized the way science works will quote science like its fact when time and time again science has been wrong about so much. Believe me...i've tried to prove science right, but if you just check out how sketchy some methods are (especially with the geologic data) you would understand the truth better. But you have been indoctrinated with secular education so you will fight for it without knowing what you are talking about. I challenge you to go out and find out about the censorship that scientists do to their own studies to give themselves the results they want just because they dont want to belive in God. If someone doesnt want to believe, they will always find a reason not to and it doesnt matter if its truth or not.

#28     Apr 27, 2009
  9. aegis

aegis

And don't forget, dinosaurs and man walked the earth together.

#29     Apr 27, 2009
  10. A reason people pursue enlightenment in science rather than all that bible mumbo jumbo is that there is no chance nature is a fraud, y'dig?... behemoths eating grass like ox? bronze bones and whatnot? did God speak Elizabethan English? thats just terrible writing man... Anyways, I believe he was talking about kangaroos... I believe

#30     Apr 28, 2009