Nothing gets peoples minds off the economy faster than thinking they will die...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by peilthetraveler, Apr 27, 2009.

1. Oh...well that was a GREAT impression of them. I mean you really had us fooled because thats EXACTLY how those obama worshippers talk. =D

#11     Apr 27, 2009
  2. AK100

AK100

It's how the world works these days.

ALL the agencies and stuff have to come out and say 'this 'could' be very serious' because if they don't then they'll open themselves up to being sued.

Then of course the media hype it out of all proportion, plenty of 'evers', even more 'history making' and the like.

My prediction. It's a non-story like Bird Flu which we were all supposed to die from and SARS which again most of are lucky to be still alive :)

#12     Apr 27, 2009
  3. Nah. The 3rd was Bush. It's obvious to those with open eyes. This man is responsible for the extermination of 100,000 Iraqis...most guilty of nothing other than being born or living in that country. Plus, he has 8,000 American lives lost to his credit. Not to mention the innocent that have been slaughtered in Afghanistan.

#13     Apr 27, 2009
  4. Bush was a mere pissant of selfishness and evil... Obama may be the "real deal". Hope not, but best to keep an open mind.

#14     Apr 27, 2009
  5. You are so full of shit i can smell it from here.
    religious whacko
    Keep quoting scripture. That's great.
    Earth was created 6000 years ago by a guy in the sky. Awesome.

#15     Apr 27, 2009
  6. Bush freed approx. 100 million iraqis/afagans. Thats more people freed than what Lincoln and Washington freed COMBINED!

But i guess there was plenty of people that said the same thing during that time, that George Washington or Abe lincoln was responsible for many american deaths and innocent british lives or innocent southern lives lost.

#16     Apr 27, 2009
  7. Maybe i should be like you and think I'm basically an upright walking monkey, who is evolved from a bird or a whale, who is evolved from an amoeba, who is evolved from what? Basically dust?. Yeah that sounds alot more plausible!

#17     Apr 27, 2009
  8. Mercor

Mercor

Lincoln caused 650,000 military deaths alone to free 3.5 million slaves.

If one complains about Iraq and Bush, how can one justify what Lincoln did?

#18     Apr 27, 2009
  9. ATLien

ATLien

The issue is that this is a completely different strain of the flu. I had dinner with a radiologist and an immunologist last night and asked them about it. They agreed that it is getting a lot of media hype, but what is concerning the medical community are the following:

1) It is super transmissible
    2) Yes, the flu kills plenty of people every year, but mostly babies (0-2 years old), elderly, and sickly. This strain is killing people in their prime.

I live in Atlanta, near a major college campus. I'm already seeing quite a few Asians walking around with masks, or cloth covering their nose/mouth. It's quite amusing, yet they may the ones having the last laugh over me ;)

#19     Apr 27, 2009
  10. asap

asap

thats why he's so loved over there.

as far as i remember he got a shoe on his face as recognition for all the freedom he brought in.

#20     Apr 27, 2009