Nothing can stop this bull market?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by dividend, Apr 27, 2010.

1. I think everything you said is about right.
    So what is your conclusion ?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jllJ-HeErjU

Everything the girl said in the video was true 2 years ago and still SHE was the idiot because she did not buy the fucking dip. Its so funny...

#41     Oct 19, 2013
  2. Ash1972

Ash1972

This is basically what's known as a melt up. Only wise people know this is a <b>bad</b> thing.

#42     Oct 19, 2013
  3. You have been bearish all year long, is that a GOOD thing?

#43     Oct 19, 2013
  4. Redneck

Redneck

#44     Oct 19, 2013
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

I read these threads and I just shake my head. There are some really lazy people on here. I see stocks go down everyday. If you guys put the time and energy into real research you would be able to short this market every day and make money. Hell, I have stocks on my screen that have been down 20 days in a row with the spoos ripping higher every day. But you gotta put the work into it. You guys that bitch about the Fed and the endless bull market while some stocks are actually getting killed. Hell, if you don't like individual stocks I have sector ETF's that can barely uptick on days when the Dow is up 200 and get killed on days when the Dow is flat. It's like you guys know only how to do one thing, short the ES. I've said this once and I'll said it again, all your problems can be solved by looking into a clean mirror.

#45     Oct 19, 2013
  6. You see them in hindsight, and when you see them they are likely at a bottom. No one makes money shorting bottoms.

#46     Oct 19, 2013
  7. Ash1972

Ash1972

Neither good nor bad, because I'm neither long nor short the market. I am however long a CTA fund, hence waiting for a major and sustained increase in volatility.

#47     Oct 19, 2013
  8. Isn't that equivalent to thinking the market would go down?

#48     Oct 19, 2013
  9. Ash1972

Ash1972

Should one adjust one's view depending on how the market does? If someone is bearish in the midst of a rally then should he capitulate as the market goes higher, "proving" him wrong?

#49     Oct 19, 2013
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

No I spend hours every night doing my spreadsheets. I get the sell signals well ahead of them selling off.

#50     Oct 19, 2013