Nothing can stop this bull market?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by dividend, Apr 27, 2010.

1. MKTrader

MKTrader

When you wrote the same kind of thing in late April, the S&P was about 50 points higher than it is now. Many said the same thing three years ago when the S&P 500 was almost 400 points higher.

I guess the lesson is that stocks get more "unstoppable" as their prices fall lower and lower. At least in the minds of some bulls.

#11     Sep 26, 2010
  2. perr

perr

Hi All,

Does anyone have the link for the commodity price board,
    were you place your mouse over the commodity and
    it shows a daily chart.

The name starts with the letter F and ends with Z.
    Is the name of site.

Thanks so much for your help.

perr

#12     Sep 26, 2010
  3. Big AAPL

Big AAPL

4. perr

perr

Thank you so much!!

Big AAPL thanks again, I did't think I wound
    ever find it.

perr

#14     Sep 27, 2010
  5. QQQQ is at the 52 week high price and also the high price for this year. This bull market is a beast with no end in sight to the carnage to the upside. However maybe that in itself is a good reason to sell. Apple earnings on Monday better be good.

#15     Oct 13, 2010
  6. bonds

bonds

Aapl earnings better be good or what?

From what i remember amzn missed huge their last earnings and stock still finished up.

ANY dip is a buying opportunity of a lifetime in this market...

#16     Oct 13, 2010
  7. i am discouraged bear. gave up shorting as of today :)

what are you going to do now ?

#17     Oct 13, 2010
  8. DJI 28 month high and yet another high price for this year.

The Fed is correct. As long as the stock market goes up then customers will spend money. Unemployment and house prices don't matter.

"Atlanta, Charlotte, Miami, Portland, Seattle and Tampa hit their lowest levels since home prices started to fall in 2006 and 2007."

"SpendingPulse report pointed to the best holiday season in five years as consumers sprung for clothing and jewelry"

Only thing that can stop this bull market is Steve Jobs.

#18     Dec 28, 2010
  9. SAN FRANCISCO/LONDON (Reuters) – Apple Inc Chief Executive Steve Jobs is taking medical leave for the third time since 2004, sending its shares tumbling more than 8 percent as the surprise revived concerns over the long-term future of the iPhone- and iPad-maker.

#19     Jan 17, 2011
  10. Bob111

Bob111

Damn! nice call on Jobs Div! let's see if you are right about the market :D
    P.S-i'm about to finish modifying one of my systems for long only..so..the top is near.. :p

#20     Jan 17, 2011