nothing but problems with ninja

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by dez, Dec 11, 2008.

1. dez

dez

I've had nothing but trouble with ninja - freezes upon loading, charts load slow or not at all, failed to verify license pop up box, etc. etc. etc. Had the tech guys do a remote and fiddle around with it, but it's still buggy as hell and I'm sick of it. Anybody else had or have these ongoing problems with ninja. Not a techie by any stretch, but was wondering if a certain version of I.E. could cause this? Any suggestions? Thanks

2. Big AAPL

Big AAPL

Are you using SP3?

3. dez

dez

was not (said I wasn't techie!) so downloaded it (I assumed I should have) , and tried logging into ninja, and it went smoothly without a hitch! Hope it continues to work now. That's all it was? How did that fix the problem? Thanks A

4. Big AAPL

Big AAPL

I'm glad that worked for you.

5. Only problem I have noticed is that when I minimize a window, for ex. chart or DOM, it does want to appear back when I maximize, don't know why. Have plenty of RAM and CPU.

6. Big AAPL

Big AAPL

Yes Danx it is glitchy that way. I work around that by right clicking the task button and choosing restore or move for the chart in question. And of course, make sure the link button is 'un' linked.

7. I thought NT put out some info lately that said not to use SP3?

8. I only found two problems with NT:

1. When I buy more static DOM credits it takes about 30 minutes for account to recognize it.

2. When I click on the same buy/sell price quickly (twice in a row) in the DOM ladder NT freezes and I have to restart it every time. This is a problem since if news breaks and I quickly want to get in multiple lots NT will freeze up.

Very annoying issues but other then that happy with the program.