Noted thinker, Michele Bachmann, considers running for president

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gabfly1, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Because deficits don't matter, as Cheney and other Republicans had previously declared? Do be sure to try and get your various narratives straight. Perhaps you should do a potato defrag and get those fries in order.

#21     Mar 25, 2011
  2. He was on a trade mission in that part of the world with a number of top ranking business executives. To generate trade to mutual advantage and get the respective economies going again. In an effort to open up markets to US firms. I would have thought you might have understood that. My mistake. Here, let me try again: How about that Michele Bachmann, eh?

#22     Mar 25, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

They sure don't matter to Odumbo.

Let's "hope" he was more successful in that endeavor than he was getting the Olympics to come to Chicago.

#23     Mar 25, 2011
  4. Actually, that is not the impression I'm getting from you at all. Judging by your response, I think you want his trade mission to have failed. Because you're just SO American (the "real" kind), chock full of values and spice.

#24     Mar 25, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Admittedly I do take great pleasure in pointing out every gaff and failure Dumbo has made. Not unlike you and your ilk did with Bush (much of it deserved) But it's not because I wish for the failure of our country. But we ARE failing as a nation nonetheless, and Odumbo shares in the responsibility for it.

Now go hug your full size anatomically correct Obama doll.

#25     Mar 25, 2011
  6. And so that is why you wanted your president to fail on something so non-partisan as a trade mission to open up markets for US business and thereby bolster the economy? Fascinating. You must be one of those "real" Americans I've heard so much about.

#26     Mar 25, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

It looked more like a vacation to me, with probably about the same results
    And you must be one of those Canadians that won't mind his own business.

[​IMG]

Now go hug your full size anatomically correct Obama doll like I told you.

#27     Mar 25, 2011
  8. <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RMjWuFIhCBg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#28     Mar 25, 2011
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

one can go on a trade mission to stir up economic activity without a grand entourage. i understand it just perfectly: the current president thinks himself a rock star and has no care in the world for moderation.

what was the comparison you were trying to make to bachmann again? that she should go around the world to stir up trade or something?

#29     Mar 25, 2011
  10. You realize, of course, that top ranking executives from more than 200 US companies attended. Along with the required security detail. Yes, imagine how much money would have been saved if he just stayed at home and watched Gilligan's Island.

Go have some more sour grapes.

#30     Mar 25, 2011