Noted thinker, Michele Bachmann, considers running for president

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gabfly1, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

say what you want about her, but she's got palin's following, and she's much better at saying the right things (and avoiding some of the wrong things).

2. Hello

Hello

If its a choice between Obama or Michelle Bachmann, I would choose Michelle Bachmann, atleast if we are going to have a dumbass in the whitehouse either way, Bachmann will be easier on the eyes.

3. Like when she said Obama's recent visit to India was costing $200 million a day? You mean like that?

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/51Ts6GqyF70" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. She's not at all easier on a functioning brain.

5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

i can pick any single politician out there - any one of them - and find some stupid statement made. including our current CIC who has made all sorts of them.

so have fun posting your youtube clips, but it is evidence of nothing whatsoever save that she is a politician. and this statement wasn't even all that bad considering no facts have been released (to my knowledge) from the white house with actual figures, because it is a "security concern".

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'd like to Boehner. :)

7. I knew that's how his name was really pronounced!

8. One of the differences is that, while every thinking person occasionally makes an inadvertent slip of the tongue, Bachmann kept repeating the point over again, driving it home. Her statement was not only intentional. It was planned. And that's what makes her stoopid and distinguishes her from legitimate contenders. But I do so hope she runs and gets the Republican nomination. Oh, we'll have such fun!

#10     Mar 25, 2011