Noted Hacker Makes Explosive Claims About DNC WikiLeaks

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, May 22, 2017.

1. This story has always bothered me. A guy wandering around a dangerous DC neighborhood in the wee hours, he gets shot in a supposed robbery but nothing is taken, the police spin their wheels, an organized effort by his family to change the subject, the Deep State blames Russia for the DNC leaks with no real evidence to support it, Assange makes clear suggestion that Rich was their source, the media assume their traditional head-in-sand position when a democrat scandal is unfolding, now this.

Breaking: ‘Complete Panic’ at Highest Levels of DNC Over Kim DotCom’s Seth Rich Announcement

Carter May 21st, 2017 9:28 pm 766 Comments

Saturday, an anonymous person who works in Washington DC, alleged on 4Chan’s /pol/ subgroup that high-ranking current and former Democratic Party officials are terrified of the Seth Rich murder investigation.
    This comes after internet entrepreneur and hacker, Kim DotCom, admitted on Saturday that he was part of an operation along with Seth Rich to get stolen DNC emails to Wikileaks.

more at http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...st-levels-dnc-seth-rich-murder-investigation/

2. If I had something to hide and 4chan was after me, I would be in a panic too.

Clearly, in light of the seriousness of the charges and the politicized content, a Special Counsel should be appointed to look into the entire affair. I think former U. S. Attorney Joe DeGenova would be an excellent choice.

Optionpro007 likes this.
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Fake news, right ExGOPer?

4. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, after those guys figured out where that flag of Shia labeoufs was based on constelattions and jet patterns i would never want to screw with those guys.

AAAintheBeltway likes this.
  5. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

6. The media and political establishments of both parties relentlessly push a non-story, the supposed Trump/Russian conspiracy, while resolutely ignoring actual crimes and scandals.

In the whole election timeline, the only actual crimes to come to light were the Hillary email scandal, the murder of Seth Rich for unknown reasons and the serial leaking of supposed confidential investigative material.

Ironically, these actual crimes all circle back to the endless investigations of the specious Trump/Russia fantasy. The link is one James Comey, the disgraced former FBI Director. Comey botched the Hillary investigation, then delivered his infamous news conference soliloquy attempting to explain the inexplicable. To do so he misstated the law, itself a firing offense for one in his position. No one has attempted to explain how Deputy Director McCabe was allowed to remain involved after his wife received some $700k in "campaign contributions" from democrat operatives for a minor state level office while the investigation was in full swing. No one has explained why Hillary was not required to give evidence under oath, or why her aides and fellow conspirators were granted immunity deals without providing any worthwhile evidence.

Trump was rightly annoyed that Comey refused to investigate the intentional leaks of damaging personal information about Trump officials. Obama officials had unmasked Trump campaign officials in a clear attempt to facilitate the leaking. Why political operatives like Susan Rice, a proven liar in her own right, were rummaging around in NSA intercepts of Trump officials has never been explained either.

Left unsaid, until now, is the possibility that it is Comey who was obstructing justice by refusing to go after the leaks. Perhaps the reason is, he already knew who did it and didn't want them exposed. It is not beyond the realm of possibility that he himself was the source.

Finally, it is preposterous that the FBI did not take over the Rich investigation when there were clear signs that it could be linked to the Wikileaks embarrassment. On the one hand, we had the Russian hacking story, which always looked shaky. The only "evidence" was supposedly digital footprints discovered by a private firm that had to withdraw similar claims it made in another case. Plus, we now know the CIA itself made a practice of leaving such false clues. By contrast, the Rich murder presented both the opportunity for him to be the leaker and the motive for murder as punishment and a warning to others.

All I am saying is there is enough smoke here that republicans should be clamoring for an in depth investigation into all these matters. Instead, they are fixated on the bogus Russian story. One is left to speculate why.

7. java

java

I never actually read a Washington Post article. I just googled Seth Rich and the top google was by the Washington Post titled How the Fake News is Working. It was clearly aimed at the low information reader who gets all their news from msm.

Good1 likes this.
  8. It's interesting how that works. A story for which there is no evidence is considered true and you are basically a Russian plant if you don't buy it. An unsolved murder of a guy in a position to have leaked all this material is ignored and you are a nutcase if you even dare to question it.

9. upload_2017-5-22_12-24-47.png

10. java

java

They referred to Fox as a little tv station and called Hannity, Conspiracy theorist Sean Hannity. I mean the guys a Rush Limbaugh wannabee but he's clearly not smart enough to be a conspiracy theorist.

#10     May 22, 2017