Note to Romney

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Obummer could have stayed in the White House the entire year doing his fucking job instead of campaigning, and done better too.

#31     Sep 26, 2012
  2. BSAM

BSAM

I don't think so, brother Free.
    One good thing about the upcoming election, if Obama wins, is that we won't have to tolerate Mitt Romney and his bags of money anymore.

#32     Sep 26, 2012
  3. Noticed something? :D

I'm saying Romney's strategist blows. :mad:

#33     Sep 26, 2012
  4. BSAM

BSAM

Doing his job?
    Scary.
    Because Obama would have been "doing his job" according to his own interpretation.
    In fact, if Obama wins, I think a national bank account should be established such that he gets it at the end of his next term if he will just sit there and do nothing.

#34     Sep 26, 2012
  5. It was D + 4 in Jan.After Mitts last few months it is likely higher now

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/state/gop-closes-in-on-democrats-in-florida-voter-2107649.html

Jan. 17, 2012

Figures released by the Division of Elections today show Florida has 11.2 million voters, with 40.5 percent registered as Democrats and about 36.2 percent as Republicans. The gap of 4.3 percentage points between Democratic and Republican registrations compares to a 5.8-point gap that favored Democrats heading into the 2008 presidential election.

#35     Sep 26, 2012
  6. jem

jem

registrations can be how people registered during the carter years or before.

my mom was registered for 20 years as a Democrat while she was voting republican... if you asked her, she would identify herself as republican.

and note..

In Florida , as of last month there are 4,627,929 registered Democrats and 4,173,177 registered Republicans, which amounts to a a 454,752-voter advantage for Democrats. (Keep in mind, Florida has 11.5 million registered voters, so there are a lot of unaffiliated and third-party voters.)

In 2008, there were 4,800,890 registered Democrats in Florida and only 4,106,743 registered Republicans, a 694,147-voter advantage. So while the number of voters who registered with the GOP is up from four years ago, Democrats are down roughly 170,000.

http://www.nationalreview.com/campa...antage-voter-registration-slipping-key-states

so when you combine the fact that dems are losing voters on the rolls and dems have lost hundreds of thousands of self identified voters you can see when your D plus 9 polls are total bullshit.

I would say on the voter rolls alone consider that Rs are more likely to vote by about 3 %... you should at best have a completely balanced poll.

If you look at voter trends... you have to go R plus 3 or more.

#36     Sep 26, 2012
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Has nothing to do with registered voters and everything to do with voters that turn out at the polls.

#37     Sep 26, 2012

8. When the majority of polls point to one candidate Presidential polls have been accurate the last 32 years jem,and they will be proven accurate this election

You are way off in your analysis,man up and admit how wrong you were when Obama wins

#38     Sep 26, 2012
  9. jem

jem

I just showed you why a poll going D plus 9 is outrageously irresponsible.

you will be the one manning up. (unless there is a war.)

#39     Sep 26, 2012
  10. Well come November one of you will be able to say I told you so and the other will be eating crow.

#40     Sep 26, 2012