Note to Dems/BLM/Soros/Marxists,ect: The Data Proves That Police Are Not Racist

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FortuneTeller, Jul 11, 2020.

1. So knock all this protesting crap off.

smallfil likes this.
  2. exGOPer

exGOPer

Radical leftist and Trump's AG says they are

Amid nationwide unrest and frustration with law enforcement, Attorney General William Barr on Wednesday acknowledged that communities of color are often policed differently from white ones, calling the unfairness a “widespread phenomenon.”

“I do think it is a widespread phenomenon that African American males, in particular, are treated with extra suspicion and maybe not given the benefit of the doubt,” Barr told ABC News Chief Justice Correspondent Pierre Thomas in an exclusive interview.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/unf...phenomenon-attorney-general/story?id=71673284

Send your 'note' to Trump's DOJ before others.

3. You haven't watched the video or read her book so what do you know? What does Barr know? He's an idiot.

4. SunTrader

SunTrader

So a "Fellow" at the Manhattan Institute is an "expert" now. "Blacks die 13X whites so that is why cops are in their neighborhoods". Cops are doing a damn good job bringing that number down lol.

How about the rate of blacks vs whites dying Covid 19 deaths, effem open back up.

And WhoTF is Will Witt?

We need more of these informative tubers.

Tony Stark and exGOPer like this.
  5. Maybe you should read what Barr said before you quote him. You only selected a small fraction of what he said. How dare you!

6. You haven't studied the situation either. You are blind to the facts. Good job putting your head into an ostrich hole.

7. exGOPer

exGOPer

I quoted the part that directly contradicts your narrative that you got from some random youtube video, that's good enough to bust your bullshit.

8. SunTrader

SunTrader

Studied the situation? I've lived it because unlike you I don't have my head in an Ostrich hole or some think tank.

9. The data proves that the Police are not racist! Why can't you understand that and admit your mistake? Admit that millions (billions) of property has been destroyed just because the Dems are afraid the black people will not vote for Racist Joe so they as usual come up with this racist BS in order to try and get the black vote in November. They do this every election year. How small of them. And how dare them!

10. Bro, now you are just copying me with your ostrich line. Good job. You have not lived the whole lives of the many people in this country. Plus you are brainwashed. Maybe by your parents, friends and of course, Al Sharpton who makes a living from this BS!

#10     Jul 11, 2020