Notable ET Celebs

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Wayne Gibbous, Oct 31, 2006.

1. #11     Nov 2, 2006
  2. ddunbar

ddunbar Guest

Murray Ruggerio. Published author, programmer, and trader.

#12     Nov 2, 2006
  3. #13     Nov 2, 2006
  4. #14     Nov 2, 2006
  5. Good one!

I have totally missed Brett's posts. I'll check 'em out. :)

#15     Nov 2, 2006
  6. Tums

Tums

Jack Hershey
    ET name: jack hershey, Grob109, etc.

(I wonder if he is a glider pilot?)

#16     Nov 2, 2006
  7. I thought about JH, since he's been around forever and has quite a following, but I've never been able to find a single book he's published.

He has said, I believe, that he has authored many books. Guess they are all out of print?

Anyway, he's definitely notable!

#17     Nov 2, 2006
  8. MrMarket = Ernie Barsamian

born and raised in West Roxbury, MA and graduated from the Roxbury Latin School in 1977 and the University of Pennsylvania in 1981 (BSE in Chemical Engineering but don’t ask me any thermo questions). At Penn, I was a member of Sigma Nu fraternity. Following Penn, I worked in Sudbury, MA, Enfield, CT, Keasbey, NJ and Danbury, CT for the Union Carbide Corporation. I was in their Linde Division which is now its own company è Praxair. During my time with them in NJ, I played semi-pro football for the New Jersey Oaks. Following all of that fun getting dirty in the plants and on the football field, I went back to graduate school and received an MBA in Financial Management from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania in 1987.

Weight Training è (3 days a week, up at 5:30 am. It’s not worth it but if I quit I’ll be an endomorph. I matched a personal best on October 9th, 2006 with a bench press of 385 lbs

MrMarket sir, I give you my finest meats and cheeses:D

#18     Nov 2, 2006
  9. ET name = AskSlim
    Real Name = Steven L. Miller

Sfo Ask Slim columnist. Recently won a trading contest.

#19     Nov 2, 2006
  10. Tums

Tums

is he the same Slim as in TOS?

#20     Nov 2, 2006