not too expensive real time platforms?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by nikos1972, May 24, 2011.

1. nikos1972

nikos1972

hi, am new and am Trying to find a real time platform to watch the NYSE Nasdaq and Euronext , does anybody knows a good one but not a too expensive one .

thank you

2. eSignal Support

eSignal Support eSignal

eSignal covers those markets, plus many others. Options range from around $20/mo (LiveCharts) to $129 for streaming real-time (eSignal Premier) or $35 for delayed/EOD on most global markets (OnDemand).

http://www.esignal.com/

Thanks.

3. ronblack

ronblack

Most brokers will offer to you free streaming data you can use with a charting platform like quotetracker. Etrade will do, optionxpress will do, and many others. You get free streming data just for opening an account with them. Plus they have their own software you can download for free in most cases.

4. LeeD

LeeD

From your question it appears you want to watch a large number of stocls in real time. Then you perhaps want to add real-time screening. MS Excel is pretty good at it.

Broker data is often not the most reliable/best quality one but it's certainly the cheapest. The difficulty is to get it you need a funded trading account. Usually you can withdraw most of the money the next day after the account is open. IB or MB Trading would be an easy choice. IB charges in the range of $30 per month for US sotcks and futures from the customers who don't trade. Not sure about MBT.

Brokers may also offer a paper-trading account (to holders of a funded account). This way one can easily keep track of simulated trades, if any.

5. nikos1972

nikos1972

thank you so much , i have already an account , so i don t want to open a new one .

i want to have a pay platform which can provide me technical analysis , a kind of market depth , in order to watch more efficienty the market and things like that.

many thanks for your replies!!

6. AK100

AK100

Genesis Trade Navigator Gold, costs around $120 a month for US stocks.

Initial cost I think is around $1000, one off.

7. NinjaTrader_Ray

NinjaTrader_Ray ET Sponsor

8. Try <a href="http://www.datatime.eu/public/gbot/" target="blank" >this</a> one

T